Amal - Saudi Arabian Girl
Amal loves spending time with her family. She likes making clothes with her mother and reading about new delicious food recipes on the internet. Amal is top of her class and looks forward to going to university. She also loves running and dreams to be able to compete at the Olympics.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.