Ursula - European Girl
Ursula loves painting and drawing. On weekends she goes with her family to the countryside and learns new painting techniques from her mother. She loves being in nature and looking for pretty birds and flowers! Her favourite flower is the Tulip and she likes to sit and watch the busy bees and the beautiful butterflies pollinating the brightly coloured flowers.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.