Hans - European Boy
Hans is very interested in building and making things with his hands. He likes to help his father select the best wood to make furniture in his workshop. He is very helpful and makes sure that all the tools are cleaned and put away when they’ve finished using them. His favourite part of the day is when he sits with his whole family after dinner and eats his mother's famous apple strudel!
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.