Juan - Latino Boy
Juan is respectful towards his elders, parents and siblings. He is very good at doing his chores and homework and when he’s finished he feels responsible. He loves to ride horses with his father and play football with his friends! Juan enjoys going to school and always maintains a positive attitude about learning.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.