Lee - Asian Girl
Lee loves writing poems and making crafts with her friends. She likes to look at the stars at night and learn about astrology from her Grandmother. She loves it when her mother shows her how to create a sacred tea ceremony! She also loves to read and teach herself about the various cultures all over the world.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.