Maria - Latina Girl
Maria is very smart! After school, she likes to help the younger children with their homework. Her mother is very proud of her because she is at the top of her class. Maria loves dancing and singing and going to acting classes after school. She likes to practice speaking English with her father. Maria wants to go to university to study hard and become a famous television actress.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.