Padro - Caribbean Boy
Padro lives on a beautiful island. He loves watching his family's coconut trees grow and especially likes climbing them! In school he learns about agriculture and particularly loves being taught how to make healthy products from coconut. He is a very active child with lots of energy! Riding bicycles around the island, swimming in the warm sea and fishing are some of his favourite activities.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.