Sipho - African Boy
Sipho is a caring, nurturing boy and loves his family. He likes the responsibility of helping his mother look after his brothers and sisters. He enjoys spending time with his grandparents especially when they teach him all about the smart systems of nature and how the family can imitate and replicate them in their everyday lives.
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.