Thando - African Boy
Thando is proud that he is old enough to join the other herd boys when they take the cattle out to graze. He likes spending time in the veld, looking at the colourful birds and insects, and helping the other herd boys find honey and treegum. What he likes most, after returning the cattle safely to the kraal, is tucking into the mealie corn his mother has been roasting over the fire!
Each doll is a tribute to different children and cultures from around the world whom, independent of their culture or beliefs, share the same goal of transforming the Earth into a better place to live.
Our toys are carefully handmade with love and natural materials and each toy has a unique personality for a unique boy or girl.
- Made in the traditional Waldorf Style.
- Removable clothes for dressing/undressing.
- Hand assembled with precision and care.
- Durable and sewn to last years of love and attention.
- Pure wool stuffing.
- Hand shaped heads and button noses.
- Suitable for children 3yrs and up, or younger with adult supervision.